Companies today are facing intense pressures from rising health care costs, regulatory compliance, and the challenge to recruit and retain employees while with offering a competitive benefits package, specifically health insurance.
At Consiliarium Group, we recognize these pressures and our primary focus is to ensure the right Strategic Benefits Roadmap is in place as it pertains to health insurance for both the client and their employees.
With the Healthcare Analysis, Consiliarium Group will:
- Analyze current programs in place
- Discuss and assess the client’s business objectives for the health insurance program
- Provide a gap analysis
- Evaluate various health insurance funding options available, including fully insured, contingent premium, minimum premium, and self-funding
- Deliver alternate plan option designs for consideration
- Run a premium contribution analysis along with alternate options
- Review claims data and provide monthly reporting including high cost claimant analysis
- Analyze alternate health insurance platforms, including Captives, Consortiums, Private Exchanges
- Discuss and provide cost analysis for “savings account” vehicles for out-of-pocket health care expenses, i.e. HSA/HRA/ FSA
- Develop and submit the Request for Proposal (RFP) to the health insurance carriers
- Analyze and evaluate vendor responses
- Provide Benchmarking Data
The ongoing effort of the Healthcare Analysis serves as the foundation of setting a clear roadmap for strategic goals, understanding how the company is performing, identify areas of potential cost savings, and maximizing both the employer and employee benefits package.