Every organization with an employee benefits program needs a trusted advisor as a support system for keeping up with constantly changing HR, financial, and insurance industry requirements and regulations.
As part of our Strategic Benefits Roadmap, Consiliarium Group continually works to keep clients’ benefits program and administration compliant with federal and state regulations. This is done through in-house monitoring of changes in regulations and timely communication of these relevant changes to clients.
Consiliarium Group partners with a local law firm who is top-ranked nationally in the U.S. and has extensive ERISA experience. We will assist clients with the implementation and execution of necessary regulatory changes impacting HR and employee benefits.
Consiliarium Group’s compliance tools and resources include:
- Periodic Client Seminars highlighting trending compliance topics
- Vendor Seminars
- PPACA Strategy and Compliance
- 5500 Health & Welfare Preparation
- Summary Plan Description (SPD)/ Summary Material Modification (SMM)
- Employee Benefit Mandated Federal/ State Notices